Aviation images

In Reach of The Skies: Aviation related stories from a life long enthusiast

Monday 16 September 2024

Duxford B0B show Flight Line

Yesterday and Saturday was the annual IWM Battle of Britain air show, this year actually falling on Battle of Britain Day for day two. I went Sunday mainly as I left it too late to book parking for Saturday! A partial closure of the M2 meant it took longer than usual to get there and I ended up in the Meadow Car Park down the road which takes longer to get ot of but I arrived in sunshine and secured a spot close to the fence and had time for a wander along the flight line which has no additional cost so that is where I will start.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a good day out. Nice shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shots Peter. I bet it was nice to see the Swordfish - Marcus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marcus. Yes, the Swordfish hasn't been about much in recent years so good to see it. Also got to see the DH9 fly at last. I think it was the last show you came over for that it went tech so that must be 5 years I've been waiting! More pictures to come on that one.

      Delete